(Adds appointment of tire unit president, details, stock activity) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. , the largest U.S. tiremaker, said on Wednesday its North American replacement tire shipments in October continued to lag industry averages as the overall market remained depressed. Akron, Ohio-based Goodyear said industrywide shipments in North America of consumer replacement tires dropped 4 percent last month. The company's shipments were down ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goodyear N. America tire shipments lag in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.