(Adds details throughout) AKRON, Ohio, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. , the largest U.S. tire maker, said on Wednesday quarterly earnings rose, helped by strong international sales and cost-cutting. Net income jumped to $33.7 million, or 20 cents a share, in the third quarter from $9.3 million, or 6 cents, in the year-ago period. Sales fell 4 percent to $3.53 billion. Much of the company's strength came in its overseas markets. Its European tire operations boosted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goodyear net rises on strong international sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642