* Q1 net loss $0.05/share * Sales rise 2 pct to $5.53 bln * Expects 2012 tire unit volume to fall 2 pct April 27 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co posted a quarterly net loss due to charges from early debt repayment and forecast a fall in full-year sales volume. The company expects its full-year tire unit volume to fall 2 percent after first-quarter tire volumes declined at a higher-than-expected rate of 8 percent to totaled 43 million units. Sales volume fell across the globe as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goodyear posts net loss on charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642