(Adds sales and outlook details, background) CHICAGO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. on Thursday said third-quarter earnings more than tripled, supported by sales of more expensive tires and price increases to counter rising costs of raw materials. Goodyear, which said it was the best quarterly net result in seven years, said it expects continued year-over-year gains in operating results in the fourth quarter, but at a slower rate than in the third quarter. Net ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goodyear quarterly earnings more than triple" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642