(Adds details, background) NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co , said on Thursday it would spend up to $1.3 billion on global development and raised its savings target as it navigates a tough economic environment. The largest U.S. tire maker, which does not provide sales or profit forecasts, raised its savings target more than 11 percent to more than $2 billion by 2009. "We anticipate capital investments totaling between $1 billion and $1.3 billion per year from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goodyear raises investment, savings plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.