* EPS ex-items 65 cents vs Street View 27 cents * Revenue $5.6 bln, up 24 percent * Revenue highest for any quarter in company history DETROIT, July 28 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co beat Wall Street profit expectations by a wide margin as sales set a record in the second quarter on a strong showing in its home North American market. Excluding one-time items, adjusted earnings of 65 cents per share beat analysts' average estimate of 27 cents, according to Thomson Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goodyear rolls past expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642