* Sees FY12 tire unit sales down 5 pct-7 pct * Sees FY12 raw material costs up 7 pct * Q2 rev $5.15 bln vs $5.62 bln year-ago * Q2 EPS $0.33 vs $0.16 a year earlier July 31 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co reported a fall in quarterly revenue as it sold fewer tires and the company forecast a slower-than-expected growth in the near term. Tire makers, such as Goodyear and Cooper Tire & Rubber Co , have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goodyear sees slower-than-expected growth in near term" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642