NEW YORK, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. sold $650 million of senior notes in a two-part private sale, market sources said on Friday, a move that should leave the troubled company in a better position to repay a chunk of debt maturing next year. Proceeds of the sale, combined with a recently completed $650 million bank loan, are expected to be used to repay debt maturing in 2005, analysts said. With those repayments, the company has an estimated $700 million left to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goodyear sells $650 million private notes-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642