(Recasts first sentence, adds background and details throughout) AKRON, Ohio, July 23 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. , one of the world's largest tiremakers, on Tuesday said second-quarter earnings more than tripled on cost-cutting, lower raw material prices and improved international results. The Akron, Ohio-based company reported net income of $28.9 million, or 18 cents a share, compared with $7.8 million, or 5 cents a share, a year earlier. Revenue fell to $3.48 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goodyear Tire profits rise on cost cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642