(Adds detail on company's latest offer, background, byline) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. and the union representing 19,000 of its employees were still talking on Monday in an attempt to reach a labor agreement after five days of marathon sessions. "Negotiations continued through the weekend. There have been marathon sessions; a lot of paper going back and forth," said Wayne Ranick, spokesman for the United Steelworkers of America. "Both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goodyear, union talk around the clock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.