* Credit for replanting part of larger ethanol push * Interest rate on loans for replanting 5.5 pct/year * Brazil 2011/12 farm budget to top $62 billion (Rewrites with ag ministry confirmation, details) SAO PAULO, May 24 (Reuters) - Brazil's government will offer a line of subsidized credit for the replanting of cane crops, as part of a larger push to stimulate production of ethanol, the Agriculture Ministry said on Tuesday. The new line of credit, directed at improving sugar cane ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Government to finance Brazil cane replanting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.