(Adds executive comment and share price) HONG KONG, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Chinese truck and sports utility vehicle maker Great Wall Automobile Holding Co. Ltd. said on Friday it will spend 2.2 billion yuan (US$266 million) through 2005 to boost production capacity to 350,000 units from 70,000 now. Great Wall, the 11th-largest vehicle maker in China, will spend 1 billion yuan in the second half of this year and 1.2 billion yuan in 2005 to make new models of sports utility vehicles and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Great Wall Auto to spend 2.2 bln yuan to boost output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.