* Q3 EPS $0.61 vs est $0.60 * Q3 rev up 11 pct * Sees Q4 EPS, rev to rise (Adds details) June 28 (Reuters) - U.S. railcar maker Greenbrier Cos Inc's quarterly profit beat analysts' expectations on increased railcar deliveries, and the company forecast higher earnings and revenue for the fourth quarter. But Greenbrier said it expects railcar deliveries to fall by 500 units to 4,000 units for the current quarter, on a sequential basis. Greenbrier indicated in April that fourth-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Greenbrier profit beats estimate; outlook positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.