(Adds details) DETROIT, July 31 (Reuters) - Car dealership chain Group 1 Automotive Inc. said on Tuesday that second-quarter profit fell 3 percent, hurt by declines in new- and used-vehicle revenue. The Houston-based company, the fourth-largest auto retailer in the United States, said earnings declined to $24.2 million, or $1.01 per share, from $24.9 million, or $1 per share, a year earlier. Excluding one-time items, the company earned $1.03 per share. Analysts, on average, had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Group 1 Automotive's quarterly profit dips" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.