* GT Solar to pay $24 mln in cash, issue 5.4 mln shares * Sees deal adding to EPS by end of FY 2012 * Deal to add to operating income in the next 18 months* * GT Solar shares up 4 percent NEW YORK, July 30 (Reuters) - U.S. solar equipment maker GT Solar International Inc said on Friday it would buy privately held sapphire maker Crystal Systems for about $57.8 million in cash and stock, giving it a foothold in the fast-growing LED market. Sapphire is used as a substrate in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GT Solar to buy Crystal Systems, eyes LED market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.