* Guangqi Honda says 1 mln Accords sold in China to date * Forecasts sales to rise 18 percent this year (Adds details) GUANGZHOU, Nov 23 (Reuters) - China's Guangqi Honda Automobile has achieved 95 percent of its sales target for this year, with 310,000 vehicles sold in the year to date, the company's president said on Monday. The company, which sells four models of cars in China, including the Accord and Odyssey, is a joint venture between Honda Motor and Guangzhou Automobile, whose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Guangqi Honda sees China auto growth slowing in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.