* Offers $2.25 billion for Kevin Corner mine in Queensland * Hired Ernst & Young as a transaction advisor to the deal (Adds details, company comments and share price) By Indulal P.M. and Rajesh Kurup MUMBAI, Feb 17 (Reuters) - India's GVK Power and Infrastructure, which has been scouting for coal mines for the past two years to fuel its power plants, is in advanced talks to buy a coal mine owned by Australia's Hancock Prospecting, three sources with direct knowledge told Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GVK Power in advanced talks with Hancock Prospecting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642