* H1 underlying pretax profit falls 32 pct to 11 mln stg * H1 revenue falls 12 pct to 97 mln stg * Maintains interim dividend * Cautiously optimistic of orders strengthening in H2 (Adds details) Nov 26 (Reuters) - British engineer Hampson Industries said first-half profit fell, hurt by programme delays, lower revenues at a unit and the global decline in the automotive sector, but that it was cautiously optimistic of orders strengthening in the second half. "The outturn for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hampson Industries H1 profit, revenue fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.