* Multistrada sale falls through on price - Hankook Tire * TPG Capital, Yokohama Rubber also placed bids (Recasts lead, adds company comments) SEOUL, Sept 5 (Reuters) - The sale of a controlling stake in Indonesian tyre maker PT Multistrada Arah Sarana PT has fallen apart after offers failed to satisfy shareholders, said South Korea's Hankook Tire Co Ltd . Hankook Tire said in a regulatory filing on Monday that it had since dropped its plan to take over Mutistrada, Indonesia's No.2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hankook Tire bid for Indonesia tyre maker falls through" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642