(Adds analyst quotes, details and shares) SEOUL, April 22 (Reuters) - Hankook Tire, South Korea's top tyre maker, denied on Friday it has chosen Slovakia as the location for its new 500 million euro ($652.2 million) European factory and said a final decision would be made in mid-May. The denial came after a source close to the project had told Reuters that Slovakia had been chosen ahead of Hungary and Poland and that the factory was expected to be located near the western Slovak town of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hankook Tire denies Slovakia chosen for new plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642