* Q3 adj EPS $0.74 vs est $0.67 * Q3 revenue up 16 pct to $1.09 bln vs est $1.03 bln * Shares up 11 pct pre-market April 30 (Reuters) - U.S. audio systems maker Harman International Industries Inc posted better-than-expected third-quarter results, helped by growth in its emerging markets segment, and said it won a contract of more than $2 billion from a leading automaker. Shares of the company were up 11 percent in premarket trade on Monday. Net income rose to $173 million, or $2.38 per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Harman 3rd-qtr result beats estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642