NEW YORK, Oct 22 (Reuters) - Electronics maker Harman International Industries Inc. said on Wednesday quarterly profit doubled on strong sales of advanced, higher priced music, navigation and temperature control systems installed in German luxury cars. The company, whose shares jumped 16 percent, said net income for the fiscal first quarter ended Sept. 30 climbed to $19.8 million, or 58 cents per share, from $9.8 million, or 29 cents per share, a year before. Revenue for the Washington, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Harman Int'l profit doubles on new car systems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642