(Adds revenues, outlook) LOS ANGELES, Jan 25 (Reuters) - High fidelity audio equipment maker Harman International said on Thursday that quarterly net income rose, citing continued strong demand for its automobile-related sales. Second-quarter net income rose to $81.4 million, or $1.22 per share, compared to $72.5 million, or $1.07 per share, a year earlier. Revenues rose 12 percent to $931.7 million. The company said it continues to expect diluted earnings per share of $4.35 for the year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Harman posts higher quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.