* Cites market conditions for IPO termination * IPO was to raise about $500 mln Nov 19 (Reuters) - Casino company Harrah's Entertainment Inc terminated its $500 million initial public offering, citing market conditions, a day after top U.S. auto maker General Motors made a triumphant return to Wall Street. On Thursday, sources had told Reuters that the stock listing by the world's largest casino operator by revenue has been delayed over concerns it would have been priced too high. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Harrah's Entertainment terminates IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.