(Adds quotes, details, changes dateline from NEW YORK) HONOLULU, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Hawaii will put caps on the price of wholesale gasoline starting next week in an effort ease the pain of soaring costs at the pumps, the state's Public Utilities Commission said. It will be the first time a state has imposed limits on gasoline prices since the energy crisis of the 1970s and comes as retail fuel prices soar to record highs. The caps on wholesale gasoline prices will be set weekly by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hawaii to cap wholesale gasoline prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642