(Adds CEO comment, background, stock action) CHICAGO, April 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. on Tuesday said it has reached a settlement with U.S. regulators to resolve a probe of its financial reporting and accounting practices. Hayes Lemmerz, based in Northville, Michigan, said it will not be subject to any monetary penalties or fines under the agreement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and its shares rose more than 5 percent. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hayes Lemmerz settles with SEC on accounting probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642