(Changes attribution, adds details) NEW YORK, Dec 26 (Reuters) - A key hearing in the Delphi Corp. bankruptcy case has been postponed, allowing more time for critics to prepare arguments against the company's proposed $3.4 billion bankruptcy-emergence deal with a group of investors led by Appaloosa Management LP. Bankruptcy Judge Robert Drain changed the hearing date to Jan. 11 from Jan. 5, according to a company Web site dedicated to the bankruptcy case. The delay followed an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hearing on Delphi investment postponed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.