* Buys 20 pct stake in Stylus Media Group * Says Interactive Media Group segment to handle stake in Stylus March 28 (Reuters) - Broadcaster and publisher Hearst Corp said it has acquired a 20 percent stake in Stylus Media Group, a website which tracks consumer behavior and trends across industries ranging from automobiles to fashion and hospitality. The privately held companies did not disclose the terms of the deal. Hearst Corp, founded by media magnate William Randolph Hearst in 1887, is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hearst Corp acquires stake in Stylus Media Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.