(Recasts first sentence; adds details, DETROIT to dateline) TOKYO/DETROIT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Several automakers said on Tuesday that they were canceling some production in China due to heavy snow and power shortages. Among those that said they were affected were U.S. automaker Ford Motor Co , Japan's Toyota Motor Corp , Honda Motor Co , Nissan Motor Co and Mazda Motor Corp , as well as France's PSA Peugeot Citroen . China's worst-ever power shortage and snow storms have plagued parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Heavy snow in China halts car production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.