(adds Atos confirmation, updates shares)) PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - U.S. hedge fund Pardus has increased its stake in Atos Origin to over 9 percent from 7.3 percent, the French IT services company said on Wednesday, confirming a report in French newspaper Les Echos. "This information is correct," an Atos Origin spokeswoman said. She had no further comment. Pardus could not be immediately reached for comment. Pardus is Atos Origin's second-largest shareholder after London-based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hedge fund Pardus raises Atos Origin stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.