(Adds quotes, details) By Muralikumar Anantharaman SINGAPORE, May 25 (Reuters) - RMF Investment Management, part of the world's largest listed hedge fund firm Man Group , said on Wednesday inflows from investors were slowing due to concerns about the stability and performance of hedge funds. RMF, one of the five biggest fund of hedge funds managers in terms of assets, is seeing institutional investors such as pension funds and insurance firms either holding back fresh investments or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hedge fund RMF says institutional inflows slowing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642