(Adds details and background.) LONDON, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Hedge funds have bought 25 percent of 360 million euros ($442.3 million) bank debt at German car paints firm Duerr and are eying a bigger position, a source close to the situation told Reuters. Duerr is headquartered in Stuttgart and is a global market leader in the supply of large-scale production systems primarily to the automotive industry. Stagnant car sales this year have led to a squeeze on suppliers such as auto parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hedge funds eye control at Germany's Duerr -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.