* Says has "healthy" new business and referral pipeline * H1 adj operating profit up 12.4 pct * Net debt drops by 30.4 mln stg since June 2009 (Adds details) Feb 26 (Reuters) - British accident-claim handler Helphire Group Plc reported a 90 percent rise in first-half adjusted pretax profit, as it benefited from its turnaround plan and improved trading conditions. Helphire, which works with the insurance and motor industries to provide vehicles to motorists involved in accidents until ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Helphire H1 profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642