(Adds percentage rise, stock price, details) NEW DELHI, Dec 1 (Reuters) - India's biggest motorcycle maker, Hero Honda Motors Ltd, said on Monday its motorcycle sales for November rose 26.4 percent over the same month a year earlier, boosting the stock in an already firm market. New Delhi-based Hero Honda sold 204,533 bikes in the past month compared with 161,865 in November, 2002, Atul Sobti, senior vice president for marketing at Hero Honda, told Reuters. Soon after the announcement, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hero Honda Nov bike sales up 26 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.