* Q3 adj EPS $0.63 vs est $0.61 * Q3 revenue up more than 3 pct * Shares up 2 pct in after-market trade Oct 31 (Reuters) - Car rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc, which is trying to buy rival Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit. The car rental industry, tied closely to airline traffic and hotel bookings, has benefited from recovering business and travel in the United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hertz 3rd-qtr profit beats estimates on strong travel demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.