(Adds details about results, forecast) NEW YORK, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings Inc said on Wednesday its fourth-quarter profit rose on an increase in worldwide car rental revenues, but said it expects to cut jobs and improve efficiency to generate savings. The company said the results were achieved "despite economic headwinds in the U.S. affecting demand and pricing in the car and equipment rental businesses." It forecast annualized net savings, before restructuring costs, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hertz 4th-qtr net up, but sees savings, job cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.