* Expects adj EPS above prior forecast of $0.47-$0.48 * Expects revenue in line with prior outlook Jan 24 (Reuters) - Car rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc expects to beat its adjusted earnings forecast for 2010, but maintained its revenue outlook. "For the full year 2010, including the fourth quarter, we achieved strong financial and operational performance from our car and equipment rental businesses," Chief Executive Mark Frissora said in a statement. The car rental ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hertz expects to beat 2010 earnings forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.