* Forecasts surprise 2009 profit * Says no long-term impact from GM, Chrysler bankruptcies June 25 (Reuters) - Car rental firm Hertz Global Holdings Inc , which had suspended the practice of giving guidance, forecast quarterly profit above market estimates and said it sees no significant long-term financial impact from General Motors and Chrysler bankruptcies. The company also forecast a surprise full-year profit. "Our car rental demand in the U.S. and Europe has stabilized and we are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hertz Global sees 2nd-qtr profit above Street" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642