* Confident of DTG shareholder approval * Hertz's offer currently below Avis' * Dollar Thrifty shares fall, Hertz up Sept 24 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings said it would not raise its offer further for Dollar Thrifty , a day after rival Avis Budget sweetened its bid for the car rental company. Dollar Thrifty shares fell 2 percent in early trade to $51.14, while Hertz rose more than 4 percent to $10.88 on the New York Stock Exchange. In a statement, Hertz said its raised bid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hertz says not to raise offer for Dollar Thrifty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.