(Recasts; adds details, stock activity, company comment) PITTSBURGH, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The board of directors at high-tech shop Black Box Corp. on Wednesday declared the company's first quarterly cash dividend in an effort to reward existing investors and attract new shareholders. The move comes as management at widely held, cash-rich technology companies such as software giant Microsoft Corp. and networking gear maker Cisco Systems Inc. have declined to declare dividends. Many ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-High-tech firm Black Box sets first cash dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642