* Business has equity value of $600-$700 mln - source * Hinduja unit has 49-pct stake in lubricant venture Petromin * Move follows differences with partner Dabbagh Group - sources (Adds detail, quotes, background) By Dinesh Nair DUBAI, Nov 27 (Reuters) - A unit of Indian conglomerate Hinduja Group has hired Deutsche Bank to consider options for a 49 percent stake in a Saudi lubricants venture valued at up to $700 million, three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hinduja weighing sale of Saudi venture - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.