(Recasts, adds details, quote, share activity) KOLKATA, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Hindustan Motors Ltd. will invest 1 billion rupees on auto parts expansion, from funds to be raised by developing a part of its factory land near eastern Kolkata city, a top official said on Friday. The company, India's oldest car maker, would partner a property firm to develop 314 acres (127 hectares) at the plant in Uttarpara and would raise component capacity to 5 times the current level, Managing Director Ravi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hindustan Motors unveils 1 bln rupee investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.