(Adds details) TOKYO, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Japanese truck maker Hino Motors Ltd and China's Guangzhou Automobile Group said on Tuesday they formed a joint venture in China and aimed to begin production at a new factory in Guangzhou in mid-2009. Hino, the truck unit of Toyota Motor Corp , and Guangzhou Auto earlier this year won regulatory approval to make trucks and buses in China, and to restructure two existing automakers in which Hino and Guangzhou Auto have equity. The new 50-50 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hino, Guangzhou China JV to start output in 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642