* To spend $244 mln to raise stake to 60 pct from 40 pct * No impact from deal on Hitachi's 2009/10 earnings (Adds details) TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Hitachi Construction Machinery Co said it would spend 22.6 billion yen ($244 million) to make an Indian construction machinery company a unit as it aims to boost sales in the fast-growing market. Hitachi Construction, Japan's No.2 earth-moving equipment maker, said it would raise its stake in Telco Construction Equipment Co Ltd, a joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hitachi Construction to make Indian JV a unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642