Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japanese conglomerate Hitachi Ltd might post a 33 percent fall in its operating profit for the three months ended December, hurt by a strong yen and weak sales, business daily The Nikkei reported. The company is expected to report operating profit of about 80 billion yen ($1.05 billion) for the quarter, the daily said. It had posted a 9 percent dip in its operating profit in the quarter ended September 2011, the paper said. For the nine months ended December, operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hitachi's Q3 operating profit may fall 33 pct-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.