(Adds details, comment) HONG KONG, Feb 18 (Reuters) - No changes were made to the constituents of Hong Kong's leading Hang Seng Index after a quarterly review, but two newly-listed firms will join the Hang Seng China Enterprise Index, the index compiler said on Friday. Beijing-based Air China and China's second-largest telecoms gear maker, ZTE Corp. , will be added to the H-share index of China-registered companies listed in Hong Kong. Qingling Motors and Great Wall Auto will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-HK HSI unchanged after review, 2 added to H-share index" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.