(Adds broker comments) HONG KONG, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of Beijing-backed conglomerate CITIC Pacific was suspended on Friday, pending a price-sensitive announcement, as a media report said authorities in China were investigating the company's unauthorised currency trading. Hong Kong's Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) said this month that a formal investigation had been launched into the affairs of CITIC Pacific, which shocked the market by announcing a potential ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-HK's CITIC Pacific shares suspended" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.