TOKYO, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. is expected to take a 20-40 percent stake in struggling home builder Misawa Homes Holdings Inc. , a newspaper reported on Wednesday, prompting the Tokyo Stock Exchange to suspend Misawa's shares. UFJ Bank, Misawa's main bank and the core unit of UFJ Holdings Inc. , has asked Toyota for financial help for Misawa and the car maker is positively considering the request, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported. Toyota, which would buy new shares to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Home builder Misawa suspended on Toyota stake report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.