HONG KONG, June 28 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Hon Hai Precision Industry Co will build factories for its LCD panel maker Chi Mei Innolux in the Chinese cities of Chengdu and Wuhan to mitigate rising labour costs in southern China's factory belt. A source with direct knowledge of the company's plans told Reuters on Monday that the company would also expand production at existing plants in Ningbo, Nanjing and Foshan. The moves come amid a string of labour unrest in the coastal industrial hub of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hon Hai unit to build inland China plants -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.