* Dollar at 80 yen not conservative view - CFO * Japan's need to import energy may be keeping yen strong-CFO * Rare earth price surge puts pressure on costs * Preparing big model offensive for Acura * Honda shares up 1.2 percent, in line with Nikkei (Adds details, share price move) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, June 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co's annual operating profit forecast is not conservative given the yen's strength and soaring raw materials prices, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda CFO says profit forecast not conservative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.